From 1970 until its retirement in 2006, the F-14 Tomcat was the U.S. Navy"s main air defense fighter. With its distinctive variable geometry wing, the F-14A Tomcat is one of the most popular aircraft among modellers. This famous aircraft will be added to Tamiya’s 1/72 Scale Warbird Collection.
About the model
• This is a 1/72 scale plastic assembly model kit.
• The variable geometry wing is movable.
• Parts for AIM-54 Phoenix, AIM-7 Sparrow, and AIM-9
Sidewinder missiles as well as drop tanks are included.
• Comes with 2 marking options.
• Aircraft parts are product of Italeri.