The latest item to join the Tamiya-Italeri series is the 508CM "Coloniale”. The 508CM "Coloniale” was the military version of the 1,100cc Fiat 508C Balilla originally released in 1937. The Coloniale was notably used by the Italian Army in North Africa, for both the transportation of officers and reconnaissance activities. Following the Italian surrender in 1943, the Coloniale was commandeered and used in large numbers by the German forces.
About the model
• This is a 1/35 scale plastic assembly kit.
• Vehicle parts are a product of Italeri.
• Includes newly-inserted parts to depict closed convertible roof, giving modelers the choice of an open- or closed-top vehicle.
• Includes headlight parts to recreate the Coloniale in German Army specifications.
• Comes with 2 types of Italian Army and 1 type of German Army marking decals.
• Also included in the kit are 2 Italian soldier figures and 1 German soldier figure, in addition to decals for recreating Italian Army insignia.