Das Model 1:35 WWII Deuscher Horch Kfz.15 Nordafrika im Maßstab 1:35 hat eine Länge von etwa 137 mm.
This is a collaborative model kit brought to you by Tamiya and Italeri. This latest product in the series is of the Horch Kfz.15, a 4WD transport vehicle which was equipped with a liquid-cooled 8-cylinder engine capable of producing 85hp. Production of the vehicle began in 1937, and it saw action with the German military in a wide range of combat zones from Russia to North Africa.
• Vehicle parts are a product of Italeri.
• New parts include folded roof, cargo area surface, rear-view mirror, taillights and front window.
• Tires are now made from paintable elastomer.
• 3 included figures are a product of Tamiya.
• 35111 German Infantry Weapons Set parts included
• Comes with three newly-designed marking options
• Two decals depict North African front vehicles and one depicts Eastern front vehicles