The latest item to join the Tamiya-Italeri series is the M109 Self-Propelled Howitzer, a mainstay of the U.S. military which has served from its introduction in 1962 right up to the present day. In the late 1960s, the vehicle was assigned to units in the Vietnam War, where some vehicles were fitted with a gun shield in front of the commander’s cupola and machine gun.
About the Item
• 1/35 scale plastic assembly kit. Length: 190mm
• Vehicle parts are product of Italeri.
• This item features new details such as the large bolts on main gun bore evacuator, hand rails on rear of the turret, front right drain pipe and exhaust detailing. The detail improvement doesn’t stop there, with
recreations of welded joints adding a feeling of superb realism.
• Assembly type tracks included. Jig is also included for easy track assembly.
• Includes 3 figures and parts to create commander’s cupola shield, bunk and more. Figure bases are also in the
set to enable simple diorama creation.
• 2 sets of parts included for creating vehicle with or without gun shield.
• 2 types of decals to depict the tank appeared in the Vietnal War are also included.
Länge des Modells: 190 mm