The Type 1 Self-Propelled Gun was produced from 1943, and around 140 were manufactured. Due to severe damage suffered during their transportation to the front line in the Phillipines, a large number of Type 1s never actually made it into battle, but those that did are said to have been rated highly by the opposing U.S. forces.
About the Item
• 1/35 scale plastic assembly kit model.
• Length: 173 cm, Width: 67 cm.
• This item features Item 35095 Japan Type 1 Self-Propelled Gun and Item 35090 Japanese Infantry Set.
• The roofless fighting compartment and 75mm field gun are recreated in excellent detail.
• In addition to gunner and loader figures from Item 35095, 4 soldier figures from Item 35090 are included.
• Accessories such as armor-piercing and howitzer rounds are also reproduced in scale form.
• Includes insignia decals for figures.
• Comes in a new packaging.