• This is a 1/35 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 306mm.
• Road wheels now come as molded plastic components. Please note that other parts are features remain the same as on Item 35279, except for slightly updated instructions and package.
• The Leclerc is captured with exceptional detail, including Series 2 specific smoke dischargers, stowage boxes, short and long snorkels, and air conditioning unit.
• French developed 120mm smoothbore gun with thermal sleeve is accurately reproduced.
• Clear parts recreate headlights, taillights and periscope lenses.
• Rear hull includes finely detailed engine grille and surface imperfections reproducing the non-slip finish of the actual tank. Other details include tow cable, external fuel tank, fuel tank pipe stay and fuel tank stays.
• Commander"s post features rotating sight and a commander figure.
4 marking options, three in the 3-color NATO camouflage, and one in desert colors. See next page.
• Compatible with Item 35280, a dedicated photo-etched parts set for the Tamiya 1/35 Leclerc Series 2.
With 4 marking options included (these are unchanged from those in Item 35279):
Option A: 2nd Armored Brigade, 6th - 12th Cuirassier Regiment, 3/6 Squadron, France 2004
Option B: 2nd Armored Brigade, 6th - 12th Cuirassier Regiment, Rapid Reaction Platoon, France 2004
Option C: 2nd Armored Brigade, 6th - 12th Cuirassier Regiment, 1/12 Squadron, France 2004
Option D: Technical Section of the French Armée de Terre (Army), Qatar 1998