The Alfa Romeo 155 V6 TI race car introduced in 1993 incorporated a 420hp 2.5-liter V6 engine matched with a full-time 4WD system for stable handling. In addition, the 50:50 front/rear torque split ratio adjusted automatically according to track, speed, and tire wear conditions. Alfa Romeo entered four 155s during the 1993 German Touring Car Championship Series, including two from the Alfa Corse team. Driven by former F1 drivers Nicola Larini and Alessandro Nannini, they immediately established themselves as a championship contender and eventually won the coveted title. The Tamiya 1/24 scale model replica accurately captures the details of the Alfa Romeo 155 V6 TI as it was raced in 1993.
a highly accurate recreation of the body of the 155 V6 TI.
- The V6 engine is recreated in impressive detail.
- The underside of the car features realistic depictions of suspension and exhaust system.
- Interior features roll cage, bucket seat and instrumentation captured in detail.
- Realistic synthetic rubber tires.
- Markings are included to recreate Larinis No.8 and Nanninis No.7 car.