Tamiya"s extensive line-up of touring car models has a welcome addition with the NSX (NC1)! This supercar is the second generation of the famed NSX model and was unleashed on an expectant public in 2015. Its lightweight body featuring aluminum and ultra-high tensile plate components is paired with the Sport Hybrid SH-AWD 4WD system, which teams up a longitudinally mounted midship 3.5-liter V6 twin turbo, and three electric motors. The result: next-generation performance with outstanding cornering.
About the Model
• This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit.
• The sleek form of the NSX (NC1) is accurately captured in durable polycarbonate, with separate molded side mirror and front light case (please note that light cases are not compatible with LEDs) parts.
• The TT-02 chassis features a shaft-driven 4WD system to offer easy handling and great customizability.
• Stickers are included to recreate both Acura (U.S.) and Honda (Japan) spec car exteriors, as are masking stickers for use when painting.
• Utilizes gun metal color mesh wheels (those used on Item 58510 Ferrari 599XX).
• A wide range of option parts is available to tune the TT-02 chassis.