Top Flite has updated the kit that introduced Gold Edition engineering in 1991—and enabled the average modeler to succeed with complex scale structures, like the famous Corsair gull wing. Any intermediate to experienced builder is sure to enjoy this project.
- Ribbed tail surfaces appear realistically fabric-covered when finished; concealed linkages, precision-formed details, injection-molded cowl and decals add more realism
- Right thrust has been engineered into the firewall to help align the engine quickly and correctly
- The fuselage has been modified to easily accept the optional, highly detailed scale Corsair Cockpit Kit (TOPQ8404)
- Comes with Great Planes' 60/120 engine mount to accommodate more engine sizes
- The updated photo-illustrated instruction manual which covers all construction details, including addition of optional flaps and retracts is even more "builder-friendly" than before
- Loops and rolls with all the dogfight agility of the original warbird
Wing Area: 700 sq in
Center of gravity: 4" to 4½" back of the leading edge at root
Wing loading: 26oz/sq ft
Degrees incidence: Engine thrust: 0° down, 2°right
Wing: 0° 1° washout at tip
Control throws each way: HIGH LOW
Elevator: 11/16" up ½" up
5/8" down 7/12" down
Rudder: 2-3/8" 1-3/8"
Ailerons: ½" 3/8"
Flaps: 1-3/8" 1-3/8"
All Balsa and Plywood to assemble this kit, ABS Cowl and Air Scoops, Illustrated Instruction Manual, CAD-drawn Rolled Plans, Pushrods, Hardware, CA Hinges, Vacuum-Formed Butyrate Canopy and Engine Mount
.60-.80 2-stroke or .91-1.20 4-stroke Engine
4-7 channel radio
4-Servos(minimum) Additional Channels + Servos for Retracts and Flaps
1¼" Tailwheel, seven servos maximum
Fuel Tank, Prop, Prop Safety Nut, Wheel Collars, Foam Rubber
3-Rolls of Covering and Matching Paint
Pneumatic 100° Rotating Retracts
Top Flite recommends using Robart accessories