Thanks to new developments, the Carbon Pro LiPo can now withstand discharge rates of up to 90C. This new technology also allows us to increase the capacity of the battery while keeping the same race legal case dimensions. 90C technology Team Orion has worked with the battery industry best engineers to develop batteries capable of delivering incredibly high currents! This is the 90C technology. Power without limits! Carbon Hard case Team Orion was the first to introduce the Carbon look hard case for LiPo batteries. The Carbon look hard case is good not only for looks but also for protecting the batteries against impacts and mechanical damage. World Champion technology Team Orion is a mutiple off-road and on-road World Championship winner. High performance, innovation and technology are key to racing success! You too can drive with the World Champion technology.
• LATEST LIPO TECHNOLOGY
• W/GOLD TUBES OR DEANS® CONNECTOR
• 90C DISCHARGE RATE
• UP TO 5C CHARGE
• SWISS DESIGN
• LIPO HIGH PERFORMANCE BATTERIES FEATURING CARBON PRO TECHNOLOGY
• UP TO 90C DISCHARGE RATE THANKS TO NEW BATTERY SEPARATOR TECHNOLOGY.
• UP TO 5C CHARGE RATE THANKS TO HIGHLY STABLE CHEMISTRY.
• ROBUSTS CARBON LOOK HARDCASE PREVENTS MECHANICAL DAMAGE TO THE CELLS.
• UN SAFETY TEST CERTIFIED.
• DEVELOPED BY OSCAR JANSEN AND OUR NATIONAL, EUROPEAN AND WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP WINNING RACING TEAM.
• HIGH QUALITY SILICONE WIRE.
• AVAILABLE WITH GOLD TUBES OR DEANS CONNECTORS.
• AVAILABLE IN 1-6S CONFIGURATIONS
• JST-XH BALANCE CONNECTOR
• RACE LEGAL
Application: Competition Hobby Car
Wire gauge: 12AWG
Configuration: Saddle Pack
Connector Type: Deans
Max Charge Current: 5C
Max Charge Current (A): 32A
Max Continuous Discharger: 576A
Max Burst Discharge: 1152A
S / Voltage: 4S - 14.8V