Combines super-realistic scale form with nimble flight performance!
Features advanced 4-channel R/C system with rudder for full flight control.
The dream combination of high-performance flight and incredible scale detail has finally been realized. With its stunning scale finish, you could mistake this model for a desktop display. But the compact size of this “aiRium series” model is packed with advanced micro-plane technology featuring full 4-channel control that delivers stunning flight performance. The specially designed high-performance brushless motor and ESC (electronic speed controller) combine to deliver powerful output directly to the propeller, smoothly and reliably without a gear reduction unit. When powered by a 450mAh Li-Po battery, 5-minute flight times of true fighter plane performance worthy of the SPITFIRE name are achieved. The model comes as an almost fully pre-assembled Readyset and includes an advanced 2.4GHz DSSS system that automatically selects open frequencies for safe flight control. With expert design and build to realize flight performance that will be appreciated by owners over a long period of time and a detailed scale finish that will draw admiration from all, this SPITFIRE opens the door to a deeper fascination with scale aircraft flight.
- Length : 565mm
- Width : 650mm
- Weight : 230g approx. (when using 450mAh Li-Po)
- Wing Area : 7.34dm2
- Wing Load : 31.3g/dm2 (when using 450mAh Li-Po)
- Wing Type : S3010
- Battery : 7.4V-450-600mAh Li-Po (sold separately) (size: 30.5 x 54 x 12mm maximum)
- Weight : 2600g approx.
- Motor : AF400 BLS B/07/15 Brushless Motor
- AA-sized alkaline batteries x 8 (for transmitter) *Oxyride battery cannot be used
- 7.4V-450-600mAh Li-Po battery (compatible size: W30.5 x L54 x H12mm) Recommended: No.71815 AF7.4V-450mAh Li-Po battery
- Recommended charger for Li-Po battery: No.72610 AF Li-Po special balance charger