The first choice for thousands, the HobbyZone® Super Cub has been one of the most popular trainer aircraft on the market thanks to its excellent looks and solid performance. This slow-flying, three-channel trainer makes adjusting to the sensation of flight an easy process. Horizon Hobby has integrated the revolutionary SAFE™ technology system into the Super Cub S to make it easier than ever to teach yourself to fly. With SAFE technology, pilots can fly the Super Cub S in three flight modes and have the option to use the intuitive panic button at any time to return the Super Cub S to steady flight at the push of a button.
- Three-channel control and slow flight provide an excellent teach-yourself-to-fly experience
- Intuitive SAFE™ technology provides three modes to give new pilots the ultimate progressive learning experience
- If you lose control of the airplane, "Panic Mode" returns the aircraft to stable, level flight with the push of a button
- Beginner and intermediate modes provide support for new pilots by limiting the roll and pitch of the airplane, keeping you in control at all times
- Experienced mode allows pilots who have mastered the basics to explore the incredible performance of the Super Cub S aircraft supported by the revolutionary AS3X® stabilization system
- Impact-resistant, durable Z-Foam™ construction is extraordinarily tough; but in case of damage, you can make repairs with almost any glue and be back in the air in minutes