While not specifically intended as a vehicle for showy aerobatics, the popular, full-size RV-4 has proven very capable of them all the same. Great Planes' RV-4 model offers similar versatility. Ideal for intermediate-level aerobatics, it offers good knife-edge capabilities, tracks beautifully, delivers almost unlimited vertical performance with a .46 engine...and is also a great choice for just having some "Sunday" fun.
- Easy interlocking balsa/ply construction, with built-in thrust angles and a wing that assembles flat on die-cut tabs.
- Loaded with sport-scale realism—detailed cockpit features rollover bar, tandem instrument panels and a crystal-clear butyrate canopy.
- Spacious radio compartment allows easy radio gear installation and quick fuel tank access.
- Generous package of Great Planes hardware includes rod-in-tube pushrods for smooth control surface operation.
- Reinforced nylon Adjustable Engine Mount perfectly fits any 2- or 4-stroke engine within the recommended range.
Wingspan: 54.65" (1388mm)
Wing Area: 631.6 sq in (40.8 sq dm)
Weight: 5.75 - 6.25 lb (2.6-2.8 kg)
Wing Loading: 20.9 - 22.8 oz/sq ft (64.1 - 69.7 g/sq dm)
Length: 49.6" (1260mm)
Airfoil: semi-symmetrical, Low-Wing, Selig 8036
Center of gravity: 3¾" (95mm) back from the wing's leading edge
at the fuselage sides.
Control Throws- Low Rate High Rate
Weitere RC Flugzeuge RC Elektroflugzeuge
XciteRC Paracopter RTF rot,schwarz,silber,weiß