Bigger than the PT-20 but smaller than the PT-60, the 60" span PT-40 MkII is just the right size for any aspiring pilot! Stable, self-correcting flight characteristics provide the reassurance you need so you can learn to fly faster, while balsa/ply construction ensures the finished product is easy to assemble, using only the finest quality components.
- Stable, self-correcting flight characteristics.
- All balsa and plywood construction.
- Interlocking “I-beam” construction builds the wing straight and strong.
- Wing is built with ailerons, but they can be locked for 3-channel use.
- Illustrated, step-by-step instruction manual.
- May be built with a bolt-on wing or rubber band-on wing (bolts are included, and rubber bands are sold separately).
- Extensive hardware package.
- Adjustable engine mount.
Wingspan: 60" (1520mm) Wing Area: 672 sq in (43.3 sq dm)
Length: 52.5" (1335mm) Weight: 5-6lb (2270-2720g)
Wing loading: 17-21oz/sq ft (52-64g/sq dm)
Airfoil: flat bottom, high wing
C.G. Location: 4 7/64" behind wing L.E.
Adjustable engine mount, 3/16" landing gear, pushrods, full-size rolled plans, illustrated instructions, all balsa and plywood to build the trainer, and CA hinge strip.
- Radio: 4-channel w/ 3-4 servos (4th servo for ailerons)
- Engine: .35-.46 (2-stroke) or .40-.52 (4-stroke)
- Misc. items: fuel tank (8oz), wheels, wheel collars, fuel tubing, 2¼" spinner, building and field equipment
Weitere RC Flugzeuge RC Elektroflugzeuge
XciteRC Paracopter RTF rot,schwarz,silber,weiß