Smooth and forgiving, the Calypso excels as a first electric sailplane. Experienced glider pilots will enjoy its wide range of soaring performance, and may elect to use the optional flaps for more advanced thermal chasing. Three versions — the RTF, Tx-R and Rx-R — include a factory-installed brushless power system and require only a screwdriver for final assembly.
• Features durable AeroCell foam construction.
• Two-piece wing removes easily for transport.
• Independent aileron servos allow mixing.
• Large on-board compartment accepts a variety of batteries.
• Bold green and black trim stands out at high altitudes.
• Includes integrated landing wheel plus nose and tail skid plates.
• Wingspan: 73 in (1855 mm)
• Wing Area: 526 in² (33.9 dm²)
• Length: 47 in (1195 mm)
• RTF Weight: 29 oz (820 g)
• Wing Loading: 7.9 oz/ft² (24 g/dm²)
• Tactic TTX410 4-channel 2.4GHz SLT radio system
• Factory installed 28-30-1300kV brushless outrunner motor
• 18A ESC
• SLT receiver
XciteRC Nitro Starter Set
| Verbrenner Zubehör19,99 €
Krick Albatros Baukasten
| Historische Schiffsmodelle
Graupner Ladegerät Multilader3 NiMH
| 220V Lader
LRP Power Pack 3000 - 7.2V - 6-Zellen - Tamiya/JST Stecker - NiMH Stickpack
| 7,2 V Akkus