- New tooled 6 realistic 1/35 scale figures are produced
- Newly tooled side panel produced to scale thickmess
- Brand new German Sd.Kfz.7 8t half-track early production
- Stowage compartment is newly produced
- New stowage rack on superstructure w/crisp detail
- One-piece side panel w/bolt detail on both sides
- Dashboard and pedals finely detailed
- Detailed rifle clamps and handrails
- Bench seats w/realistic texture
- Different doors w/bolt, hinge and handle detail
- Stowage compartment doors w/realistic detail on both sides
- Tread pattern, rifle holders and lifting rings on floor replicated
- One-piece slide-molded floor w/fender assembly
- intricately detailed internal mechanical components: engine, gearbox, fuel tank, compressed-air tank, suspension, exhaust and winch
- 8-cylinder engine represented by multiple parts
- Delicate engine housing
- Underside of floor w/supporting braces and openings
- Spare tire in carrying frame stored under floor
- Slide molds enable one-piece chassis frame w/support-brace detail
- Realistically produced 6-cylinder engine has internal detail
- Winch assembly w/rope, towing hook and actuator realistically reproduced
- Realistic engine hood formed from multiple parts w/louver detail
- Detailed radiator cover w/filler cap
- Brake drums have details on both sides
- Detailed gearbox has multi-part assembly
- Detailed winch spool has bolt and rib detail
- Fully detailed sterring mechanism
- Finely detailed sub-frame made by slide molds w/muffler and exhaust-pipe assembly
- Rear crossbeam w/roller and trailer coupling depicted like the real one
- Includes clear lenses for headlamps and spotlight
- Final-drive housing made from separate parts with bolt and rib detail
- Accurately shaped front fenders made from 2-directional slide-mold
- Front tow hook details courtesy of slide mold
- Refined bolt detail on front fenders
- Photo-etched steps w/tread pattern next to front fenders
- Suspension system as per the real vehicle; slide-molded suspension arms and springs w/delicate detail
- Intricate Magic Tracks for German half-track tractor
- Track links have reinforcing structure
- Photo-etched flange around sprocket wheel center
- Sprocket w/realistic ribbed detail
- Front wheels w/authentic tread detail made from DS
- Different road wheels rendered w/delicate details on both sides
Dragon first has already released an Initial Production version of the Sonderkraftfahrzeug 7 (more simply known as Sd.Kfz.7) (Item No. 6466), and it received a promising response from the market because of its enviable level of accuracy and full detail. Now another 1/35 scale halftrack version is being released, and it is an Early Production vehicle. The Sd.Kfz.7 was a halftrack employed by all branches of the German military during WWII, and like all military vehicles, it received modifications as production progressed. Specific features incorporated into this Early Production kit are new vehicle side plates with hand holes, a new extra rear stowage rack, and a changed location for the Notek light. The Sd.Kfz.7 was used in all theaters throughout the course of the war, but there were never enough to go around every artillery unit.
Designed primarily as a tractor for towing artillery pieces like the 8.8cm FlaK gun and 15cm s.FH.18 150mm howitzer, it could accommodate a 12-man gun crew. Dragon has made this kit even more attractive by offering a set of passengers and a driver for the halftrack. The figures are brand new creations, and the soldiers are depicted in realistic poses chatting or even sleeping. All details are accurately replicated in this kit, and careful engineering design means parts fit together with consummate ease. This 1/35 scale model of the Early Production Sd.Kfz.7 is set to become even more popular than Dragon’s earlier kit, and it will fit in well in any early-war diorama or scene. Indeed, it’s a perfect match for the s.FH.18 artillery (Item 6392) and 8.8cm FlaK (Item 6260) that Dragon already offers in its impressive range.
LRP Hyper Pack 4000 - 7.2V - 6-Zellen - Tamiya/JST Stecker - NiMH Stickpack
71130 | 7,2 V Akkus
ca. 22.87 USD ohne MwSt.
LRP 5500 - Saddle Pack - 110C/55C - 7.4V LiPo - 1/10 Competition Car Line Hardcase
430225 | Unsortiert
ca. 28.67 USD ohne MwSt.
LRP Power Pack 3000 - 7.2V - 6-Zellen - Tamiya/JST Stecker - NiMH Stickpack
71115 | 7,2 V Akkus
ca. 15.24 USD ohne MwSt.
LRP Karo lackiert blau/weiß HD - S10 BlastSC
122250 | Off-Road Karosserie
ca. 26.22 USD ohne MwSt.
Graupner Ladegerät Multilader 3 JST/TX/RXBEC NiMH
6407 | 220V Lader
ca. 23.50 USD ohne MwSt.
Der Lagerstatus von 1:35 SD.KFZ 7 8(T) Halftrack earl.Prod. 500776545 wurde am 11.12.2016 das letzte Mal aktualisiert.
Dieser Artikel wurde am 04.12.2014 in den CMC Shop aufgenommen. Benötigen Sie eine Beratung, dann rufen Sie uns an oder schreiben uns eine E-Mail. Wir freuen uns auf Ihre Bestellung und werden diese schnellstmöglich bearbeiten. Die Herstellerinformationen finden Sie unter Dickie-Tamiya: 1:35 SD.KFZ 7 8(T) Halftrack earl.Prod., die Herstellerwebseite für weitere Informationen unter http://www.carson-modelsport.com/de/produkte/dragon.htm.
→ Bei Fragen zum Artikel helfen wir Ihnen gerne per E-Mail oder Telefon weiter.
Achtung - Modellbauartikel sind kein Spielzeug und nicht für Kinder unter 14 Jahren geeignet. Benutzung nur unter unmittelbarer Aufsicht von Erwachsenen.