Gun and Shield:
- Brand new M1897A4 75mm gun with complete breech
- Gun traverse system authentically reproduced
- Shield support connecting gun is also included
- Gun shield for M3 75mm GMC is slide-molded
- Gun trails with hand wheels finely reproduced
- Rear plate specifically designed for M3
- Rear cab door is newly tooled
- Ammunition rack with ammo installed under main gun
- Fighting compartment arrangement specific to M3
- Two types of rear storage bins for M3 GMC
- Newly tooled fighting compartment side armor with detail
- Fine screw-head and rivet detail present
- Top half of cab doors can be assembled in swung-down position
- Delicate steering wheel and controls
- Detailed dashboard instrument panel
- Interior fuel tank with cap
- Photo-etched visors for armored window covers
- Armored front grill with bolt detail can be modeled in two modes;
bonus individual photo-etched slats available for open mode
- Front hood mounts reproduced by photo-etched parts
- Detailed rear bucket for GMC M3
- Sharply molded OVM
Chassis and suspension:
- Full drive train assembly with engine transmission,
differential housing and suspension units
- Rubber track modeled with center guide band
- Finely detailed one-piece chassis
- Dual drive train with disc-brake assembly
- Fully detailed steering mechanism
- Suspension springs finely rendered
- Sprockets and idler wheels are multi-directional slide-molded
- One piece exhaust and muffler
- Bogie assembly with internal spring detail
- Complete engine with radiator and oil sump
- Differential housing has bolt and rib detail
- Tires intentionally shaped to mimic bulging caused by heavy load
- Bonus driver
- Cartograf decal
The U.S. Army made widespread use of the M2/M3 halftrack throughout WWII in all theaters of combat. This popular and versatile chassis spawned a variety of uses, one of them being a Gun Motor Carriage (GMC), a halftrack that mounted a 75mm antitank gun. As the USA witnessed the devastating power of German Blitzkrieg tactics in 1940, an urgent call went out to produce tank destroyers. The GMC M3, mounting an M1897A4 75mm gun, was one urgent solution standardized in October 1941. More than 2,200 such vehicles were produced, though only 842 saw service since the remainder were converted back to standard troop carriers. The GMC M3 saw combat with the U.S. Army in the Philippines (where some captured examples were actually used against American forces in 1944!), Tunisia and North Africa (e.g. the Battle of Kasserine Pass) and Sicily. After that, they were phased out in favor of the far more effective M10 tank destroyer, though many soldiered on with the USMC in the Pacific theater
well into 1945. Other nations used them too, including Great Britain and France.
As part of its stunning M2/M3 halftrack series, Dragon is pleased to announce the GMC M3. Notably, this is the first 1/35 scale vehicle of its type to be produced in up-to-date specifications. The open-topped fighting vehicle is fully detailed, with a great number of completely new toolings in keeping with its tank destroyer thoroughbred. This means the fighting compartment has a brand new layout. The M1897A4 75mm gun is also a completely new item designed from scratch to the highest tolerances. Its gun shield is injection molded to a scale thickness matching that of the original. This 1/35 scale plastic kit from Dragon is a worthy contender to continue the M2/M3 family line, and it is ready to do battle in the Pacific, North Africa or Mediterranean.
Carson Servo CS-13 Waterproof MG/ 13 Kg / JR
500502025 | Analogservo
ca. 32.61 USD ohne MwSt.
LRP Screamer-93 1/8 Offroad Auspuffsystem EFRA 2109 (1 Set)
36255 | Resorohre, Krümmer, Verbinder
ca. 101.99 USD ohne MwSt.
Carson Expert Charger X Base 2.0 se
500606053 | 12V & 220V Lader
ca. 44.09 USD ohne MwSt.
Graupner Ladegerät LiPo Balancer Charger 2-3S
6454 | 220V Lader
ca. 22.83 USD ohne MwSt.
LRP Hyper Pack 4000 - 7.2V - 6-Zellen - Tamiya/JST Stecker - NiMH Stickpack
71130 | 7,2 V Akkus
ca. 25.85 USD ohne MwSt.
Der Lagerstatus von 1:35 M3 75mm Gun Motor Carriage SmartKit 500776467 wurde am 27.10.2016 das letzte Mal aktualisiert.
Dieser Artikel wurde am 30.10.2015 in den CMC Shop aufgenommen. Benötigen Sie eine Beratung, dann rufen Sie uns an oder schreiben uns eine E-Mail. Wir freuen uns auf Ihre Bestellung und werden diese schnellstmöglich bearbeiten. Die Herstellerinformationen finden Sie unter Dickie-Tamiya: 1:35 M3 75mm Gun Motor Carriage SmartKit, die Herstellerwebseite für weitere Informationen unter http://www.carson-modelsport.com/de/produkte/dragon.htm.
→ Bei Fragen zum Artikel helfen wir Ihnen gerne per E-Mail oder Telefon weiter.
Achtung - Modellbauartikel sind kein Spielzeug und nicht für Kinder unter 14 Jahren geeignet. Benutzung nur unter unmittelbarer Aufsicht von Erwachsenen.